BMF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The III tribes

Go down

The III tribes Empty The III tribes

Post  Bo0T_Nakamura Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:44 pm

Hello, dear BMF clan, I hope some of you remember me from gameranger.
What is this III tribes project?
It's Armycore's new initiative to unite all 3 aom communities, on voobly. And on RTS-sanctuary for that matter.
Why should you be interested?

Voobly :
1)We have moderation, which gets hackers and cheaters banned.
2)Soon, we'll have an anti-cheat system, which doesn't let you cheat if the option is enabled in the hosted room.
3)Soon, we'll implement the ESO rating system on voobly.
4)There will be a money tourney, rewarding each clan, which come over. Probably Armycore will host it, you play among each other, and the winner gets half the money. Then this winner will have to play Armycore for the other half! Not only is half the tourney pot assured for one of your members, but you get to play one of the best aot players ever.
5)Fanpatch implementation. A more balanaced, less buggy game will await you, once the patch is complete.

RTS-sanctuary :
1)New staff member, who plays aot - > Hellsravage. From now on we will be much more free to do what benefits the community
2)GOTW : the game of the week is a selected game which is either very high level or special in some way. Post your replays for a chance to be seen on the main page for a whole week!
3)Large forum activity : players go online there to post every day, and they stick together. Money tourneys, and random small tourneys are constantly being hosted, it's your best bet to see how active the game really can be!

With your help we can make this game much larger and better. I hope you all will come to voobly, and see what we have to give!

Bo0T_Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum